InLight was established in 2015, with the purpose of providing our clients honest, high quality, turnkey LED lighting installations.
Our detailed lighting proposals provide accurate energy savings calculations ensuring ROI numbers our clients rely on. We stand behind our products and workmanship with best in the industry warranties. From our humble beginnings we have completed hundreds of successful installations in the commercial, multi-residential, warehouse and industrial markets.
Our clients range from some of the largest property owners in Canada to individually owned buildings. Whether your building is 10,000 sq. ft or 1,000,000 sq. ft. we take the same methodical approach to ensure client satisfaction.
InLight’s Mission Statement
“ Exceeding our Customers expectations by delivering high quality energy solutions within Canada’s Commercial, Industrial and Multi-residential sectors.”
The InLight Difference
What sets InLight apart from our competitors?
Where others take a cookie cutter approach, InLight understands that each project is unique, therefore, we take the time to consult with our clients to meet their specific lighting requirements and financial goals. Once the consultation process is complete, we provide and implement a defined installation plan that allows our team to complete the project on time and on budget.
Points of Difference:
- InLight provide tailored, turnkey lighting solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
- We provide accurate proposals that include all project costs and dependable ROI metrics.
- InLight provide best in class 5 & 10 year parts and labour warranties.
- InLight’s installation teams are fully licensed & professional individuals that take pride in their workmanship and respect our clients living and workspaces.
- Our in-house experts calculate and complete all government rebate paperwork for our clients from pre-approval to final payment.
- If required, InLight can provide excellent finance options to complete your project.
- We offer a wide range of tier-one lighting and fixtures. InLight only deal with part suppliers based in North America, never sourcing directly offshore.
- Our team makes the retrofit experience as easy as possible. Our clients marvel at how little time they need to dedicate to the retrofit process.
The InLight Difference results in a partner that our clients trust, recommend and contract to complete additional retrofit projects.