The benefits of switching to new LED technology are overwhelming.
Benefits of switching are:
- By installing a LED lighting system, you will reduce your companies carbon footprint and energy consumption which will enhance your environmental stewardship.
- LED light bulbs are longer lasting (up to 20 years), which will save on replacement and maintenance costs, along with providing a safer living and working environment.
- LED lamps reduce annual energy use by 50% vs. fluorescent lamps, saving your company significant cost
- Hydro electrical savings can pay for the balance of your capital cost in as little as six months, depending on your hours of operation.
- Unlike fluorescent lamps, LED lights do not contain toxic materials and are 100% recyclable.
- LED’s provide a better work environment for your employees and customers. Studies have shown that decreased employee absenteeism can be directly related to working in an LED lit setting.
- LED’s lamps and fixtures come with 5 to 10 year warranties, while most traditional lighting comes with a one year warranty, eliminating any maintenance expenses for the life of the product.
- Smart controls guarantee that light fixtures will never be left on, removing the possibility of the lights being on and wasting valuable money.
- Government rebates subsidize up to 20–50% of the total retrofit capital cost. The government agency will approve the rebate amount prior to project start date.