Customized for your Unique multi-residential Needs
Canadian Multi-Residential Building Operators are constantly challenged with increased overhead costs and government regulations surrounding topline rate increases. Common areas in multi-residential buildings are required to be lit 24 hours a day for its tenants. Therefore, the most energy efficient lamps and fixtures should be utilized. InLight helps condominiums, hotels and apartment buildings reduce energy and maintenance costs by replacing inefficient fluorescent and incandescent lighting systems in hallways, stairwells, lobbies and parking garages with energy efficient and maintenance free LED fixtures. An added benefit of an LED retrofit is increasing light levels to meet municipal code.
Many of our clients save thousands of dollars a month upon completion of the retrofit and pay the project off between 8 to 24 months.
Our hassle-free installation process includes:
- A complimentary detailed lighting audit of your facility
- Upon completion of the audit we will provide you with an accurate proposal which, includes the projects: capital cost, rebate $ amount, annual energy savings, ROI calculations, and if required financing terms.
- We complete all government rebate applications and ESA permits on your behalf.
- We purchase, install and license all LED lamps and fixtures and dispose of all old components in an environmentally friendly manner.
- We warranty all products and workmanship on each project with the best in the industry terms.